Monday, November 30, 2009

Miss Twirl/Carousel Museum

On Saturday night I had the pleasure of attending the Miss Twirl pageant. I loved watching the Little Miss and Miss contestants perform their routines! Thank you for having me sing at the begining of the pageant. Little did I know that "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" would be a theme song during the pageant. It was a lot of fun handing out the awards with Miss Mum, Miss CT Outstanding Pre-Teen, Meredith, Trinette, and our new little friend, Emma. Congrats to the new Little Miss Twirl and Miss Twirl...I look forward to spending time with you both this year!





On Sunday I went to the Carousel Museum for Santa Sunday. After helping out with the drawing contest, Santa came to visit with the kids. It was so much fun to see them visit with him and tell him what they want for Christmas. I helped out by taking down e-mail addresses of the parents who were going to get pictures with Santa e-mailed to them. Unfortunately, I had to leave early to go back to school. BUT it turns out that I was appointed the new Philanthropy Chair of my sorority, Alpha Delta Pi. I'm so excited because this is going to be a big step in furthering my involvement with the Ronald McDonald House.

No comments:

Post a Comment