Monday, December 7, 2009

Miss Bristol Holiday Party, Breakfast with Santa

This weekend started with the Miss Bristol Holiday Party on Friday night. It was so nice to spend time with the Miss Bristol Board Members and their families! I was very thankful that my mother, father, and sister were able to attend. The food was great...plenty of vegetarian options. It was great to catch up with the people who I don't get to see very often, and I hope that their holiday season is a very happy one. At the party, Brian and Trinette gave me a massive amount of tabs...I can't wait to hand them in to the Ronald McDonald House later this month. When we did the gift card exchange, I picked out a giftcard to a tea shop, which I can't wait to use!


On Saturday morning, we went to Breakfast with Santa at the Giamatti Little League Center. It was a lot of fun singing popular Christmas songs with the kids! We also sang Happy Birthday to several little girls who were celebrating their birthday that day. Everyone got to visit with Santa, who handed out candy canes and licorice. After all the guests had finished breakfast, Linda and I helped clean up by sweeping and wiping down tables. It was a pleasure to help out, and definitly got everyone into the holiday spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment