Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Show at Delorenzo Towers

I have now completed my first semester of my sophomore year at Wagner College, and I am happily home for winter break! Today I attended the Christmas show at Delorenzo Towers, put on by Brittany and Sarah Decker. They sang a beautiful duet of Silver Bells, followed by a performance by a Bristol children's choir. They were so adorable and did a great job! I sang "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow", Brianna did a dance to "Perfect Day", Trinette sang "Suzie Snowflake", and Meredith led everyone in singing "Jingle Bells". The senior citizens really enjoyed themselves; it was great to see the smiles on their faces! I really enjoyed meeting so many new people; I even put my French speaking skills to the test when I talked with one of the senior citizens who told me that she grew up in Normandy, France.

At the end we sang Happy Birthday to Brian, who is now 20! Linda also handed out our Christmas gifts...I got a really warm black zip-up with "Miss Bristol 2010" and the crown (of course :]) embroidered on it! I absolutely love it...thanks Linda!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment