Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rising Star Pageant

On this rainy day, four new titleholders were crowned! Congratulations to CT's Princess Aubrey Szostek, CT's Outstanding Petit Sophia Modica, CT's Outstanding Junior Ariana Puglisi, and CT's Outstanding Pre-teen Haleigh Costello!!! All the contestants were great...I was so impressed with the grace and talent displayed by all. I especially enjoyed cheering on my diamond, Trinette. It was great to see her smiling and performing onstage...keep competing, girl!!

I wasn't able to attend the Miss Southington pageant, but congratulations to Miss Southington 2010 Ashley Hayden, Miss Southington's Outstanding Teen 2010 Logan West, and Miss Plantsville's Outstanding Teen Caitlyn Flynn. I can't wait to get to know you all during the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment