Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mum Festival

Saturday October 4, 2009 I made my first appearance! I attended the Mum Festival and got the opportunity to meet so many wonderful citizens of Bristol. There was a small petting zoo, many booths, a play area/obstacle course for kids, and even a car show! It was great to see everyone coming together--it truely represented what a close and supportive community Bristol is. I had a wonderful time getting to know everyone; I felt so welcomed! I'm extremely proud to be representing Bristol this year, and I couldn't have asked for a better first appearance than the Mum Festival! Here are some pictures from the day:
Watching out for the kids at the play area


With some if the ladies of the Mum Committee




With Mayor Art Ward





No comments:

Post a Comment