Sunday, October 4, 2009

Miss Bristol 2010 Pageant


October 3, 2009 I was crowned Miss Bristol 2010!



I'd like to start by congratulating Courtney S., Kristi, Brooke, Sabrae, Courtney O., and Alyscia for an amazing performance on Saturday. You were all amazing!



Thank you to the entire Miss Bristol Scholarship Organization for putting everything together. I appreciate all your hard work and dedication...you made me and the other contestants feel so welcomed at rehersals. I can't wait to spend a year working with you, it's going to be a blast!


Sarah-- we are going to have an amazing year! I'm so excited to be spending the year with you as my sister queen.


This year is going to be incredible, and I'm honored to be representing such a supportive community. In the short time since I was crowned, I have felt so welcomed and embraced by not only the town of Bristol, but by the Connecticut pageant family as well. Thank you for this opportunity!


Yours Truely,
Martha Price
Miss Bristol 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment